Aviary Attorney Definitive Edition
Eng Cover Switch
Works on all systems sold worldwide, a correct regional account may be required for online features.
Language n txt : English & Japanese
- EXPERIENCE AN INTRIGUING STORY FULL OF SUSPENSE - Help the accused citizens of France prove their innocence in court! Every case and client faces different challenges, and you will have to look for clues, evidence, and witnesses all over Paris to back up your case. The decisions you make in the game have consequences, and will lead to one of three fully fleshed-out endings
- ENGAGE IN EXCITING COURTROOM BATTLES - Fight against the most experienced and cunning prosecutors in intense courtroom battles! Present evidence and make strong arguments to convince the jury and the judge your client’s innocence!
- DOZENS OF INTERESTING ANIMALS TO MEET - From a beggar to the king of France, there are many interesting characters you will meet, bribe, and interrogate along the way
- EXPLORE REAL LANDMARKS IN PARIS - Loot the Louvre Museum, knock on the doors of Notre-Dame, and visit other real-life landmarks in Paris!
- MORE BIRD PUNS THAN YOU CAN SHAKE A FEATHER AT - In this witty adventure, you will find many bird and animal jokes and puns out of nowhere that will make you laugh and cry
- COMPLETE AND ADMIRE YOUR COLLECTION - Aim to become the best lawyer in Paris by 100% completing the game! Collect medals, fill up your art gallery, and unlock all the amazing music the jukebox has to offer
Take yourself back to 1848 in Aviary Attorney: Definitive Edition. Paris is on the brink of yet another revolution, and the prisons are overflowing with guilty and innocent alike.
One bird stands for justice amid society’s chaos.
Play the role of Monsieur Jayjay Falcon, a bird of prey with a good heart and questionable lawyering expertise. Join him and his witty apprentice, Sparrowson, as the two take on clients, interview witnesses, collect evidence and deliver justice to the guilty.
With art by 19th-century caricaturist J. J. Grandville and music by legendary romantic-era composer Camille Saint-Saëns, this game promises to be a ~swanderful~ experience.