Nintendo Switch (SW)
Works on all systems sold worldwide, a correct regional account may be required for online features.
Language: Text - Japanese, French, English
- Discover the wonderfully weird world of Eastward. Jump aboard the cross-country railway which spans this decaying continent, stopping off to explore its bustling towns, curious campsites and shady forests
- Fend off peculiar monsters and ferocious bosses with your weapon of choice - be it a gun, flamethrower or your trusty ol’ frying pan
- Switch between controlling John and Sam to solve environmental puzzles and fight your way through formidable dungeons, separating to unlock hidden paths or sticking together as you traverse a perilous landscape
- Get to know a quirky cast of characters with oodles of personality, as you immerse yourself in this heartwarming story-driven adventure, packed with fun and wacky humour
- Create deliciously authentic Eastwardian cuisine using (mostly) fresh, organic ingredients from toxic forests, infested mines and abandoned malls. These delicacies will grant health bonuses, power boosts and secret boons